Service & Maintenance
Gordon Bow Plant Hire has a large fleet of plant equipment and accessories available for hire from our depot in Broxburn. We can cater to the supply of short and long term plant hires. A phone call or email to Gordon Bow Plant Hire gets you through directly to our colleagues and management team allowing for immediate and reliable response and service.
We offer a Comprehensive Range of:
Excavators from 1.5t-20t
Telehandlers from 6m-18m
Wheeled excavators from 10t-18 t
Dumpers from 6t-9t
BOMAG 120 or 213 rollers
We also provide a number of accessories to support your hire needs.
All plant equipment is available for hire with and without an operator, from one day onwards.
Here at Gordon Bow Plant Hire we are able to carry out plant repairs on-site or in our fully equipped workshops. We are able to offer everything from service and maintenance to full refurbishments and modifications. The field service engineers have fully equipped vehicles with all the latest diagnostic equipment to diagnose any faults and the tools to carry out any repairs and modifications.
Service is what sets Gordon Bow Plant Hire apart from the, adding value at every stage, from single assets to long term, multi-machine contracts. We’re proud to do things differently, changing the drop-off-and-collect culture into one of genuine customer support throughout your hire.
We never forget that you have many options for your plant hire, and that we will only get your business if we deserve to. That’s why we constantly strive to go above and beyond, exceeding your expectations to provide a superior service full of innovative ideas that make a real difference to your business.
Key Points to Gordon Bow Plant Hire Service
- One of the largest, modern and advanced fleets in Scotland
- Supported by our own transport fleet
- We supply with all contracts a 24/7 call out process
- Innovative, strategic solutions based on in-depth industry understanding
- Experienced hire desk with one point of contact for managing your requirements
- Experienced knowledgeable operators directly employed and trained to CPCS standards with continual up to date on going training